I have Zero Openings on my profile
Having no openings on your profile can occur for the following reason:
- Stale Integration
- Operatory Assignments removed from PMS
- Provider Hours removed from PMS
- Schedule Rules incorrect
- Time Rules incorrect
- Updated/Change in PMS
This tutorial will walk you through how to determine why you have zero openings
When you first login to www.localmed.com/clients you should see the following error if you have a Stale Integration
- From the Maintenance menu in the Office Manager, point to Practice Setup, and then click Practice Resource Setup.
- Select the Provider you are wanting to add to LocalMed and click Edit.
- Make sure the Operatories the provider works in are highlight in Blue like the image below:
If you see one missing, select the Operatory and wait for LocalMed to sync
Provider Hours Removed
- In the Setup menu in the Appointment Book, click Provider Setup.
- Select the provider you want to set a schedule for.
- Click Setup.
- Make sure the hours are correct for each day the provider works.
If you notice something is wrong, make the correction and wait for LocalMed to sync