1. In the Maintenance menu in the Office Manager, point to Practice Setup, and then click Multi-Code Setup.
The Multi-Code Setup dialog box appears.
2. Click New.
The Multi-Code Editor dialog box appears.
3. Complete the following:
- Description – Type a description of up to 31 characters for the multi-code that you are adding.
- Multi-Code – Type three alphanumeric characters to represent the code that you are adding.
- Abbrev. Desc. – Type an abbreviated description of up to nine characters.
- Appointment Type – (only if using Perfect Day Scheduling) Select an appropriate appointment type from the list.
4. Click Add.
The Add Code dialog box appears.
5. Select ADA Code or Dental Diagnostic Code.
6. Do one of the following:
- Type the ADA code or dental diagnostic code
- Click the corresponding search button, select the appropriate code from the list, and click OK.
7. Click OK to save your changes, and as necessary, repeat steps 5 through 8 to complete adding procedure codes.
8. When you have finished adding procedure codes, click OK
9. Set the length of time required to complete this group of procedures. Close the Multi-Code Editor dialog box and save the multi-code you created.